In commemoration of World Refugee Day, Intisar Foundation, the United Nations in the State of Kuwait, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in the State of Kuwait and the UN Women organised a webinar entitled “Women, War, Mental Health and The Quest For Peace”.
The discussion tackled how women can achieve Peace and become Peace agents in the Arab world.
– Dr. Tarek Elsheikh, Representative of United Nations Secretary-General and Resident Coordinator, State of Kuwait
– HH Sheikha Intisar AlSabah, Founder and Chairwoman of Intisar Foundation
– Mohammad Naciri, Director of Asia Pacific Regions for UN Women and Former UN Women Director Arab States
– Dr. Lina H Kreidie, Senior Researcher at Intisar Foundation, political psychologist
– Dr. Samer Haddadin, Head of UNHCR office to the State of Kuwait
The UN75Talk was moderated by Karma Ekmekj, a former consultant with UN Women on mediation and women, peace and security.